25 random things about me
(since you wanted to know more)
6. I really really really want to learn how to sew.
7. Rice + melted butter + soy sauce = comfort food.
8. I really like camping and I think my childhood camping experiences have helped me to tough it out at times on the “mission field.”
9. I don’t really like referring to myself as a missionary…I don’t care for titles.
10. I've always wanted to be a wife & mother. I would love to have 8 kids if circumstances made it possible, and I would love love love to have multiples and adopt.
11. I feel like when it comes to talking about my faith, I become speechless. I think I’m a terrible evangelist, but my convictions are strong & my beliefs in Christ are sincere and genuine…I think my faith is best expressed through music.
12. I think onion, cilantro, tomato, & lime make a stellar combo.
13. I seriously wish I could change the world – in a spiritual way.
14. It's still hard for me to sing in front of people.
previous page next page